Sun, May 21|
May 21st Hunt at Plummers Ridge Hiking Trails (Milton, NH)
Time & Location
May 21, 2023, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Milton, 1305 White Mountain Hwy, Milton, NH 03851, USA
About the Event
Get ready for our next hunt/meeting on May 21st.
We'll have our meeting, raffles, and finds of the month beginning at 8:30am and then hunt after the meeting.
We will be hunting on some conservation trails with plenty of parking across the street.
Here are some details:
Plummer's Ridge Hiking Trails, Milton, NH - 5.4 miles of interconnecting (mostly flat/slightly rolling) trails through forest areas and bordered by the Branch River. We will only be using the trails across the street from the museum.
- Plenty of parking across the street at the NH Farm Museum.
- Port-a-potty at museum.
- Two cellar hole/depression sites (These are located on two different properties within the trail system, and we have permission for both.)
- Allowed to go approximately 100' off the trails.
- Only off-limits area is where there are newly planted Chestnut trees (about 100). A few are at the trails' edge, but most are in an area within the forest. These should be easily identifiable as they have protective PVC type tubes. Please stay clear of these.
- The owners would appreciate knowing what types of things we find so encouraging photos of finds for them and our club post. (Send to email@example.com)
- The museum store will be open 10-4: Soft drinks, candy, maple syrup, jams, eggs, soaps, toys, books, handmade craft items. Please consider stopping by.
- Bring bug spray as I'm sure we'll encounter some black flies. Hard to avoid anywhere at this time of year.
- For GPS, use the NH Farm Museum address: 1305 White Mountain Highway, Milton, NH.