Sun, May 16|
Macks Apples, Londonderry NH
GSTHC Spring Seeded Hunt (May 16th, 2021)
The seeded hunt will be held at Macks Apples in Londonderry, NH on May 16th, 2021. There is an entry fee of $10 per member, or you can bring a gift for the prize table worth $10 - $15 in place of the members fee. Please go to the website, as there is a signup sheet for potluck and volunteers.
Time & Location
May 16, 2021, 8:00 AM
Macks Apples, Londonderry NH, 43 Adams Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053, USA
About the Event
The May 2021 seeded hunt will be held at Macks Apples in Londonderry, NH on May 16th, 2021. There is an entry fee of $10 per member, or you can bring a gift for the prize table worth $10 - $15 in place of the members fee.
- Date/Time: Sunday, May 16th, 2021, with registration beginning at 08:00AM
- Address: 43 Adams Rd, Londonderry NH, 03053. Orchard #2
- Cost: $10, or bring a prize worth $10 - $15 for the prize table in place of $10 entry
- Hunts: First hunt is at 09:00AM, second at 10:00AM
- Food: Club will supply hamburgers/hotdogs/chips/drinks. Members are encouraged to bring a dish, and note what you're bringing on the signup sheet found on the website.
- Hunt Rules: First hunt - All coins and tokens will be on top of the ground. No digging required. 10 prizes from $1 to $50
- Hunt Rules: Second hunt - Will be on smooth plowed ground. Digging is required. 90 tokens planted with $1250 in seeded coins.
- Prizes: As usual, there is no shortage of prizes. Detectors, pinpointers, digging tools, etc..
- Drawings: Special drawing for approximately 30 prizes!!
- Attendance: Members only. Guests are welcome to attend the picnic.
- RSVP: Due by May 10th, but the sooner the better!
- Seating: Please bring a chair/table of your choosing to eat, as there is no seating provided by the orchard.
- RAFFLE: We will be selling tickets for the Kennedy Half Dollar Collection presented by Dave Waterhouse at the Hampton hunt. Tickets are $10, or 3 for $25. Participants will be refunded if the $400 reserve is not met by the time of the drawing on September 19th. Winner need not be present to win.
Note: While you can RSVP on this page, we're also looking for volunteers for seeding, and bringing an optional $10 gift. Click here for the signup details.